Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW Selling Place: ARTFIRE

Trying to expand my business I have joined the artist and crafters of ARTFIRE. It is a new selling site that is similar to Etsy but just getting started. I am thinking about closing shop at Etsy once my items either sale or expire and sticking with Artfire for awhile.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE Etsy!!! I have bought from several people and have adored everything I have purchased but it is a hard world out there in cyber selling land. Check out my ARTFIRE Shop and let me know what you think.



Store not available


If you feel I should keep with both shops PLEASE let me know!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Pam,

I just wanted to stop by and say, "Welcome to ArtFire"! Here at ArtFire, we use the saying, "ArtFire and..." The more places artisans have their creations listed, the more exposure they get. We believe it behooves artists to list their items on more than just one site.

So thanks for giving us a try. Our site traffic has grown exponentially over the last few months. We are working hard to bring the buyers to you. We want help free up some of your "marketing" time to enable you to use your time for creating your products.

If you should ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help!

Again, Welcome!

Kirsten
Directof of Member Engagement
ArtFire.com